Saturday, October 14, 2006

Big Fish Games, The Next MySpace?




It was just over a month ago when I first wrote about Big Fish Games . I have included some links to news stories that I have come across since then. I particularly like the one posted on ABC.com. The writer never says MLM or Networking, or 3 level pay plan. He just uses sophisticated terms like "original player" and "friends of friends".


Recent New Articles:



MSNBC

Yahoo Finance

ABC



The good news is that there referral program seems to be taking hold outside of traditional network marketing channels. The Top Money Earners in the program are not names like "Big AL" or "Tim Sales", but "Diamond Games", and "Legacy Games". My own Big Fish Games site has had nearly 30 people sign up in the last month. If this proves successful we could be looking at a new wave of companies introducing MLM programs!

No comments: