Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Master Business Coach, Thomas Sarno

Talk Less-Say More
A Unique Approach to Prospect Generation


I know I've been sending more training announcements lately than Alerts about industry news, and that's going to change soon (as soon as I unveil my new website, which you're going to love). But like all those links in the Resources section of my website, I only recommend to you things that I sincerely believe are of value to you and your business. No one pays me anything for these endorsements. And based on the feedback I received from my recent "Lead Generation" call I did for the ANMP, there's no question that this is the topic you need, and want, the most help with. So, please consider this:

Most people simply talk themselves right out of the business...

They talk too much when approaching prospects, making appointments, showing products
and presenting the business opportunity.

Then, they fail to attract and keep good business partners because they talk too much, say the
wrong things and train folks the wrong way.

Stop doing that.

Attend the upcoming teleconference call with Master Business Coach, Thomas Sarno, who
will (in less than an hour) teach you a refreshing new way to get prospects to look at and be
attracted to your business.

http://www.globalteleclass.com/special855

You'll learn a simple and delightful five-step way to approach people, make appointments,
give presentations and train your business partners with this subtle yet powerful new language
strategy.

This teleconference class called, "Talk Less-Say More" is will take place on:

Tuesday, July 13th at 3:00 pm ET (noon PT).

To register, click on the link below or copy and paste in into your web browser.

http://www.globalteleclass.com/special855

(Bridgeline information will be sent to you via email after registering)

If you have team members who need help with their business, feel free to forward this email
to them as well!

Thanks for all your support.

Len Clements
Founder & CEO
MarketWave, Inc.






Magnetic Sponsoring™

No comments: