Saturday, August 26, 2006

Monavie Flash In Spanish / La oportunidad del Negocio de Monavie video disponible en español


Monavie has just made there opportunity video available in spanish. This is a fantastic video that tells the entire story of the Monavie product and business opportunity.

Monavie ha hecho apenas allí oportunidad video disponible en español. Esto es un video fantástico que dice el cuento entero de la oportunidad del producto y el negocio de Monavie.

Enjoy / goce la película

1 comment:

Preservation said...

Hi Joe,
Thanks for stopping by my MonaVie FAQ. It's very cool that you have these resources in Spanish, because we have a bunch of people who are interested in MonaVie and speak Spanish. Let's trade links! ;-) I'm working on adding a Spanish section to my blog. I will ping you when I have it ready.

http://mymonavieblog.blogspot.com/

-Jennifer